Kids Express Daycare is seeking full time / part-time childcare provider!
. High school diploma or equivalent.
· Education or experience in childcare is preferred but not required.
· A valid driver’s license.
· Additional licenses, certifications, or training are beneficial or will need to be completed after
· Decisiveness, patience, and stamina to chase after, lift, or carry children.
· Exceptional communication, teaching, and interpersonal skills.
· Strong understanding of stages of childhood development.
· Attentiveness to the needs and safety of children.
Please send resume or any inquiries to email@example.com
· Providing care for children, such as grooming, feeding, changing diapers, and cleaning rooms
· Developing and encouraging age-appropriate learning and socialization to ensure children learn
basic skills and concepts, such as communication, manners, sharing, etc.
· Maintaining a safe workplace by monitoring children for health, behavioral, and emotional
issues and reporting concerns to staff and parents.
· Helping children discover new interests by introducing them to art, music, sports, and other
· Ensuring children are learning positive behaviors and providing guidance or approved discipline,
· Preparing children to enter the next level of care or for entry into school.
· Working with parents to help children progress towards educational and behavioral goals.
· Assist with cleaning duties to ensure that children are in a safe, engaging, and clean